27 lipca 2010

Nissan Skyline R30 V.3

Hello again. Anyone in SAMP knows what is Nissan Skyline R30. Car legend, first of all started modding it Beto, which make fantastic work with this car. In stock it has 2 colors and stupid layers on body, Beto had cleaned this car and it was the best modification for GTA ever. Anyone on 0.1b want to drive Beto's R30 at Sakina or other Japanese Map, but this is only past. Right now I decided to finish my own R30, my the best R30. It's third version publicated, but I did 6 - 7 R30 each other version. Anyway I love this car (it's n1 in my favourite cars ranking) and I promise that I will update it. So, what I change:
* New rims - BBS RS
* New engine - SR20DET
* New front and rear lights, in front i puted ring lights from BMW M3 E36 by Ikey and in rear i puted diod lights created by ClubTH
*
A lot of changes in interior: added clock with fan and hand wheels with buttons from Evo VIII, new gauges and taches, rollcage, Sparco seats, Sparco stering wheel, new manual shifter, marisa and backward mirror from RPS
* Custom colors in TransFender
* Deleted texture on grill
* New Japanese plates created by me

Enjoy:












0 comments: