07 września 2010

Nissan Onevia

Hi again, I decide to show you how looks Kamilio's Onevia after my modification between 240SX fixing. I had a lot of problems with this car because i change everything I think and some textures was broken. The second problem was wheels because i won't find the special one for Nissan. But today before school i told with KassiK and he gave me permission to use wheels from his Vertex S13. In my opinion it's bestest compilation ever. Ok, what i change:
* rear lights for sleeping style
* body (240SX front bumper, S13 rear bumper and wings)
* interior (I put a new interior in HQ, Sparco steering wheel, handbrake, seats, manual shifter)
* engine (here is a little lady, BR20DET with intercooler)
* exhaust tip
* Work wheels
* each others










































































0 comments: