26 lipca 2010

BMW M3 E36 Coupe

Hi after long brake, this time I made firtst real BMW M3 E36 Coupe for GTA SA. I mean real because I tried to did all small things typed M3. A lot of part I get from other E36 Coupe like rear lights, third light and other. Hmm...if You see at the picture You can think "What this idiot did in E36 for M3?!", so I will tell you what I change :
* BMW Rims 15' - BBS
* Front lights, I added rings and edit texture of direction indicator because the old one was orange, M3 got white
* Rear lights divided for 3 part, real M3 rear light
* BMW logo on bonnet and boot, because old was only the texture
* M3 logo on the boot
* Rear sofa and seats
* Engine, I give him the other BMW's engine. I think that it looks better than low poly and texture engine
* Third light on rear window
* Polish plate of Wągrowiec - PWA 0000 which is my home city.
* New suspension
* Cleaned grill of stupid intercooler texture
* Halogens

Enjoy the picture:












































































0 comments: